Saturday, November 15, 2014

October Favorites

Saturday, November 15, 2014
October Favorites

Pumkin cupcake candle: I find the perfect candle for fall,cozy evenings. Fragrance my living room with the scent of a freshly baked pumpkin cupcake.

Mary Lou Manizer: My favorite highlighter. It's not very shimmery or glittery and it's perfect for my skin. I  love the vintage package too.

Palmers - Cocoa butter formula: Super moisturiser. This body lotion make my skin soft and smooth even the driest areas.

Baby Lips: To say the truth i bought baby lips only for the cute package. But the i realized that is very moisturizing lip balm and gives a light color to my lips

Kenwood kMix: My best friend in my kitchen. High quality and perfect design, i used it almost every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment