Thursday, September 11, 2014

5 Yummy Pumpkin Recipes & Beauty Tip

Thursday, September 11, 2014
The summer is official over and it's time for my favorite season. I cant't wait for rain outside the window, hot chocolate, fall foliage and of course pumkins all over my kitchen. I look around the web and i find some pumkin recipes that i definitely like to try.

1. Pumkin Nutella muffins : simplyhappenstance

Pumkin Nutella muffins

2. Pumkin Cheesecake : Lady Behind the Curtain

Pumkin Cheesecake

3. Frosted Pumkin Bread : Better Homes and Gardens

Frosted Pumkin Bread

4. Whole Wheat Pumkin Pecan Pancakes : skinnytaste.com

Whole Wheat Pumkin Pecan Pancakes

5. Ginger Pumpkin Pie with Toasted Coconut : MyRecipes.com

Ginger Pumpkin Pie with Toasted Coconut

I keep the best for the end. I also like to try this pumkin spice sugar scrub recipe from The Idea Room  to pamber my skin and it's a perfect idea for my homemade Christmas gifts.

pumkin spice sugar scrub

No comments:

Post a Comment